Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lil facts

yes, pun is intended ;). Lil has changed sooo much the past week. She does more and more everyday. Its so amazing! Here are a few facts about Lil.

*She LOVE to sit on her horse and bounce
*She LOVES to play with her daddy (she is a daredevil!)
*When you say you want to eat she runs to the gate towards her high chair
*When you say, lets go get daddy or lets go change your diaper, she runs to the stairs and tries to open the gate
*When on her changing table she grabs the little bottle of lotion and tries to put it on
*She loves to "clean" the floor, when she get a hold of a napkin or a towel
*When you say, lets put your shoes on, she sits down
*After putting her coat on and say lets go bye bye she walks to the garage door (she practically runs out the door too!)
*She said "up" for the first time on Tuesday!!
*She likes to hug her stuffed animals and even Moses!
*She is starting to climb things. She can climb in daddy's chair (most of the time) now.
*She LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Little Einsteins, Backyardigans and Imagination Movers (she loves the music mainly).
*She gets excited when the doorbell rings.

I think that is all right now. Its quite a bit and I wanted to write these down before I forgot. On another note, I ordered some more diapers yesterday, I'm so excited. I found 25 more diapers that I really want to get, with tax money. I'm excited about building the stash. She only has 19 and they are going to get worn out before too long, if I don't get more soon. I have started, as of yesterday, using cloth wipes. I ran out, up stairs anyways, of regular wipes. I LOVE the solution that a friend made for me. I have the recipe too. It smells so good and I think Lil liked it too. I also LOVE our new washer. Its sooo quiet too!

Ok, enjoy some pics and a video!











No comments: