Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 3 part 2 and Day 4

I managed to do some more laundry yesterday and I cleaned out the garage, well I cleaned up N's mess so I could FINALLY park the van back in there before we got all our snow. We have quite a bit and its snowing again, and hard. We're supposed to get 4-6 inches and another 1-2 tomorrow from lake effect. I know Northern Indiana had a LOT more than we do. My dad said they had about 18 inches when I talked to him on Tuesday. They were getting more too. I LOVE the snow but I hate driving in it.

Today my morning consisted of going to church to help plan this semesters youth activities with Nic and a few of the youth leader guys. The roads were horrible. Lafayette sure doesn't know how to plow! I only saw 2 plow truck (county trucks) on my way to church and only 1 on my way home. The roads were a tad better on the way home, but still bad in some parts. I want to take Lil out to play in it this time since there is a LOT more. I most likely will tomorrow, it wont be long, but I think she'll have fun.

I am going to get back on fly lady and stick to it. I looked through all the 31 day stuff and it will help a LOT! She was actually on KLOVE today. I was very excited! This week I just have not gotten motivated to do stuff. I know I have lots of readers and supporters so I wont have any problems there.

Ill post later on what I will accomplish later today. Have a wonderful and safe day for all of you who are dealing with the snow!

No comments: