1. Lose about 50lbs
2. Get ORGANIZED! (keep the downstairs clean, get upstairs and our room clean and organized, get the garage organized and go through all the boxes)
3. Get back into my sewing and quilting in hopes to make things to sell
4. Read the bible daily, something I lack in VERY much
5. Do more activities with Lillian (I lack in finding good things to do with her)
6. Have another baby :) This one is a big one and we cant do it without assistance, again :(
7. Start reading more.
OK there is my list. It doesn't seem like a long list, but these are all things that need to be accomplished this year. A few of them will take time.
I am hoping to start posting everyday on what I did or will do, I know I started this, but I will again, I promise. That way you can see my progress and it helps me to stay committed and list what I have done as well. I just need to do one room at a time each day and I will have that task done in no time. I think all these goals are reasonable and I didn't list them in any particular order. I want to accomplish them evenly and all at the same time, I could do a little of them each day maybe some a little longer than other, but until I get a good groove set, its really hard to tell.
Hope you all had a wonderful New Years and Christmas. I wish you all the best of luck in 2010 and hope its a wonderful year full of blessings for everyone.
2 comments:
You should google flylady. She will either get you super motivated...or make you feel like a terribly inadequate person. But she has some great techniques for house management! I've never done much with her guidelines because my way works for us, but some ladies on DS rave about it. This is Emily, I can't figure out my password, so I'm posting as annonymous
Good luck!
Post a Comment