Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Day

So I have been a SUPER slacker lately and not doing things I should be doing. I have decided (it didn't happen today though) that I am going to get up at 7:30 every morning. I usually wait until Lil gets up and then get up. I'm going to take a shower and get dressed and plan out my day. I have a LOT on my list today, I don't think I will get it all done, but I will get most of it done. I am skipping to like day 5 in Fly lady because I have done the first few before and I'm doing like 3 of them today.

Day 1: Shine your sink
Day 2. Get dressed to lace up shoes
Day 3. Do what we have already done
Day 4. Write these things down ( this is talking about keeping a control journal, which I have just started, and writing down thing everyday).
Day 5. Write down what you hear (this is talking about all the negative thoughts that run through your mind and to turn those ugly words around).

That's where I am today I did 2 already ( I have to admit my sink isn't shiny, but it will be!!!)

My uncle Dale and cousin Derek will be down today. Derek is going to the Lady GaGa concert at Elliott Hall and my dad will be down maybe today but if not today then he and Sharon will be down tomorrow. They will clean our carpets with on of dad's company machines. Our carpets need it VERY, VERY bad.

On a lighter more happy note, Melody is keeping me busy with some projects. A few people she works with loved my tea wallet I made for her. She as one lady that wants me to make her one and another who works at Sunshine Yoga and would like to sell them there. I am making like 12 for her. Ill most likely sell them for 3.00 and they will sell them for 4.00 Im excited because if this goes well I can go to other companies, that I think would sell them, and hope to a business!!! Its going to keep me busy and this will be a GOOD way to keep me motivated to keep the house clean and still do something that I love to do! I went through and picked out some fabric that I had last night to make them. I can make all 12 with like 2 or 3 fat quarters. Interfacing is what is the most expensive, but if I get that at walmart its cheaper than JoAnn's.

Also, sorry this is long, lots of things going on since my last post. I have decided to be more green and I am going to start making my own laundry detergent and start using greener cleaners that I can make myself. I have found that lots of people use vinegar and baking soda to clean the counters. I found on the Duggars website (they are the 19 kids and counting family) a recipe for home made laundry detergent and fabric softener, which I found that most people use vinegar. I might just use the powder, but I have never used powder and I don't know if its any different than liquid or not. I have a recipe to make liquid too. I'm looking forward to it. It will save money and its safe for kids! If you have any suggestions please feel free to express!

OK here are a few new pics of Lil and a cute video. I got her playing her recorder for longer than 10 secs. Its longer than the last video.

She was trying to get something and got stuck. I just had to get a pic before I rescued her.

using her Christmas present from G and G Bacon


Then later she just decided to sit on it and bounce!


3 comments:

Aunt Melo said...

Looks like she is having fun!! Music is in her blood!

Missy and Trav said...

What are these tea wallets that you're making? I'm quite curious! Hang in there, and good luck accomplishing even just one thing on your list today :)

Amanda said...

Irelyn got the same horse for Christmas. I think she likes to sit and bounce better than having it hooked up to the TV.