Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 3 part 1

I have decided not to blog about what I'm going to do, BEFORE I do it. I haven't stuck to my list. I find myself doing something else that needs to be done. So I will blog after my days work.

Yesterday I wasn't that productive. I did manage to get the ornaments off the tree and I put most of them away. I finished diaper laundry, but that's about it. I installed windows 7 on my computer last night as well. I cant exercise until I get our wii remotes back from Krissy's. We took them over there last weekend and I forgot to get them back. Ill get them tonight. So then I will exercise. I really need to work upstairs and get our room clean and the loft clean. My dad is coming down next weekend to clean our carpets with one of his company machines. Downstairs and upstairs in the loft needs it REALLY bad.

So either late tonight or tomorrow I will blog about what I accomplished today, which so far isnt much, but I will work hard tonight.

No comments: