Lillian started running a fever last night. N went and bought a new thermometer, one for the ear because she screams bloody murder when you take it under the arm. Her temp was 100.9. She was so hot and so tired. I gave her some Tylenol and put her to bed. I checked on her when we went to be around 11:30 and took her temp and it was 98.1
Its from her shots. She got her MMR and Chicken Pox. The Dr. said the fever will come 7-10 days later and it can last anywhere from 3 to 5 days. She was just not happy and not herself. She was fine during the day, sort of, but I didn't catch on. I completely forgot about the fever until last night.
This morning her temp was 99.5 so a low grade. She seems fine, other than she looks tired. She is playing we too. Hope she feels better soon.
1 comment:
Oh no. Hope she feels better soon.
Post a Comment