Friday, January 22, 2010

Catching up

Well crap. I had this all typed out and then lost it...grr.

Its been a busy week and a half. I'm sorry I haven't blogged for awhile. This past Saturday Dad and Sharon came down for the weekend and they (well dad) cleaned our carpets! Dad used one of the demo machines from his work and boy did it do a FANTASTIC job! All the spots came out except 1. It was a great weekend and a good time visiting with them.

Monday our washer broke. We bought a new one on Wednesday. N wanted to see if he could fix it but come to find out our transmission broke and its going to cost anywhere between 150-300.00 and that doesn't include having some one come out and look at it. We figured it would just be better to buy a brand new one. We got it at Best Buy and its a 4.0 cu. ft super capacity. I'm excited, but its not being delivered until Sunday and we got free delivery! Thankfully Shanon and Grammy let me do some laundry at their house. IT broke in the middle of a cycle on Monday and the socks were sopping wet. It quit spinning so I wanted to rewash them. I was able to do Lil's diaper laundry, her clothes and 2 loads of our clothes. I was so happy for her to have her fluffy butt back!

This morning I went to get Lil and I noticed that she had thrown up all over her crib. It was all over her, so straight to the tub we went. She has not thrown up since. She was not her self this morning. She lounged around with daddy and I and watched playhouse Disney (which is our morning routine) but she cuddled a lot this morning. She took a 3 hr nap and was back to her ornery self. She was running around playing and just happy. Grammy insisted that I bring the linens down to her and she washed them for us, which was nice. I so cant wait to have my new washer!

Last week I mentioned that I was making tea wallets to sell. I have decided to make my own website. My awesome sister is making me one at no cost. I bought a domain name and I'm excited. My website isn't up and running yet. I still have to send info to my sis. I am going to make tea wallets, lap top cases, cozies, place mats and eventually cloth diapers. I am also going to make cloth wipes to sell. I am also going to start using these myself. I'm really excited and I hope that selling them at the Yoga place will really go well and can get this going.


She figured out how to get on top of her toy box

Then she wanted to stand on it

Like mother like daughter

Eating cheerios
This video has 3. The first one is very short but she grabbed a napkin from the end table and started "cleaning" the floor. Super cute!

The next 2 are her vacuuming. I was vacuuming so Sharon gave her, her vacuum and away she went. They are super cute!
ENJOY!

No comments: