Monday, January 4, 2010

Today's the day

Today is the day I will officially start my new goal for the year. Although its been a rough morning, not sure how much energy ill have to do some things, but I will try and do a few hours of each. I have made a list of the things that I will accomplish today, or try to accomplish.

1. Laundry 2 loads done, CHECK
2. clean kitchen and dining room dishes done counters clean, CHECK
3. exercise
4. visit friends who just had a babyCHECK
5. put books on the book shelves (boxes are in the spare room)
6. work on Anne's quilt (that I have had fabric for since summer of 07, some of it is sewing)
7. Continue reading book 2 in Harry Potter. CHECK
8. Relax and be proud of my accomplishments for the day.

Its a long list, and I don't know if Ill get it all done today, but will try. The top 2 things are priority and I will visit Lissa and Elliott today. I also wanted to Congratulate them on the arrival of Tate Elliott. Big sister Emma I'm sure is proud!

Lil went to be at 6 last night because she refused to take a nap. She was awake a few times last night but I let her go back to sleep. She was up at like 7:20 this morning but I didn't get up until like 7:30 in hopes she would fall back to sleep.

Wish me luck on my accomplishments today and I hope to get them all done, that would be AWESOME!

2 comments:

Missy and Trav said...

Good luck, Heather! I have faith in you! Without goals, little of that would get done, so I applaud you for setting & working toward them :)

Melody Felix said...

I know you will accomplish all you need to do.