Monday, January 11, 2010

Back to school

Today I started my class. I think I'm going to like it. Its Monday nights from 6-8:50 and Melody is watching Lil. I think im going to like this class. Cant wait to get into it! This weekend was a bit busy. Saturday night we stayed in a hotel in West Lafayette. Nic our youth minister at Church had a gathering for all the youth leaders and small group leaders for us to play games, swim and go over what this semester holds. I along with 3 other youth leaders gathered on Thursday to plan out the semester. Nic paid for the rooms and we could have gone him, but we stayed. We roomed with Krissy and Lucas. Lil didnt do to bad, but she would have definitely slept better at home. I bought her a cute new suit at Once upon a child on Saturday. Her old suit was a 12 month so I got her a 24 month one and it fits her perfect!! I took her in the pool but she didnt really like it. It was a bit cold and she was shivering so I gave her to daddy. I went in the hot tub too and that was so relaxing.

We played games and ate pizza. We went to bed at 1:30 ( Nathanial, Krissy and I). It was kind of nice staying there though because we were only like 5 minutes from Church.

I cleaned the kitchen today and some of the dining room. Day 1 is Shine your sink so that is what I will do before I go to bed. I have to clean because my Uncle Dale and cousin Derek are coming on Thursday because Derek is going to the Lady GaGa concert at Elliott Hall. My dad and Sharon are coming down on Friday and staying through Sunday. I have to get the spare room cleaned so they can sleep in there. It still has Christmas stuff in it. No I have not taken down the tree yet or the decorations. I really should do that. The tree is ready to be taken apart, I just havent gotten around to it. Dad is cleaning our carpets on Saturday, so that will be nice.

Here is a picture and a short video.

This is what she does with her mickey mouse characters. I dont know why, but she likes it.

This is a very short video of her playing her recorder. By the time I got the camera and started filming, she stopped. Of course she would, she always does.

No comments: