Friday, January 8, 2010

starting over


Since I am redoing flylady.net I thought I would start with Day 1 again. Today was a VERY productive day for me. I worked in our room ALL day! N got off at lunch time yesterday (8:30) because they ran out of part due to the weather and the trucks not coming in. I was able to work in there sooner that I would have been able to normally. Its still a work in progress but I got ALL the clothes sorted and put away. There is a small section that has some clothes but that can be done tomorrow or Monday. My next project will be our bathroom, which needs some MAJOR cleaning and organizing. under out sinks are a disaster because we only have cabinets, we don't have any drawers. I need to measure and buy some drawers to fit under there for our stuff.

I took a much needed break earlier today and took Lil outside to play in the snow. It was her first time and I think she like it. I enjoyed it and so did she.

She got mad at me because I wanted a picture before we headed outside.

and she's off

I think she likes it

YAY!

start of her snow angel

Its hard to see, but its mommy and Lilly snow angels
I said "lets go inside" and in no time she was headed to the front door.
Stay tuned for day 2 update tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

i'm glad Lily liked the snow. Ella did not.