Saturday, December 27, 2008

Talking a lot!

Can you tell he's a proud papa?

Proud GG

Papa's good at putting her to sleep
Such a happy GG
New Christmas ornament
chillin' with Great Grandpa
Merry Christmas
Happy girl in papa's chair
she likes to show the finger
BIG girl! she was talking away
Lillian has been talking so very much the past few days. We had a good Christmas. Lillian was a SUPER CRANK! She didn't nap all day, not by my choice. When it came time to open gifts (we opened them on Christmas eve) she was screaming. My mil was holding her and finally got her to sleep but she only slept like 10-15 minutes, but when she woke up she was in a good mood. It was not fun getting her to sleep, she screamed. She has done that the past 3 nights, but She slept 8 hours on Christmas eve night!!! She slept 7 last night. I don't know what her problem is lately. I hope this is not a faze she is going through. She has never done this before.

She got some clothes, very cute clothes, from mil and fil, she got a really cute plush, very soft, bunny with chewies at the hands and feet, from uncle Brandon and Aunt Gretchen. Uncle Garrett and Aunt Deb got her an ornament. Very pretty, and I think a toy. We are leaving tomorrow (Sunday) to go to my do Christmas with my side. We will go to my dad's tomorrow and have dinner and Christmas then. So she will get a LOT more.

She was very good yesterday, she took a LONG nap. I had to wake her up and get her ready to go. Deb and Garrett's rehearsal was yesterday. I'm hoping she will do good today at the wedding. Its going to be another long day. She screamed last night before bed, but I got her calmed down and she fell asleep. I don't know if its because there has been so much going on, and so many people she has been around than normal, but geese, its horrible. I feel so bad, because I try and try and don't know what she wants. Thank goodness for grandparents!

Not much else to say but Happy New Year. Also Congrats to Deb and Garrett on the big day today! May your marriage be filled with God's blessings. We love you guys.

Here is a video of Lillian talking away.

2 comments:

Alana Jo said...

She is so cute! Hope you had a great Christmas

Unknown said...

Those pictures are adorable!