I have a STRONG feeling that my little girl is teething. I am definitely not ready for that. She has been a super crank all week and very very very clingy. She also is drooling all the time and chewing on her hands constantly. I did read that they can start teething now but not actually get teeth until 6 months, but I do see a little white on her gum's....my baby is to young to get teeth. Night time has been even more challenging than before. I have to hold her and rock her to sleep. She's been very grouchy at bedtime, and it makes it difficult to get her to sleep. She still has been sleeping a lot. She's starting to eat more, but a little at a time and more often. She is sleeping right now, which is GREAT! She never takes a nap this early. Its always late afternoon or early evening, and I'm not holding her either! That is when she sleeps best, when she is next to me. She's been going about one 5 hour stretch and then she's up like 2 hours after that at night. Lately she has not been going to bed until around 11:30 or midnight so she sleeps until about 4 or 5, and then is up again an hr or 2 later. so I guess if she is going to sleep at midnight that would be all night that she is sleeping, but I with it would be longer.
I drove to Indy yesterday by myself with her for the first time. Not my first time driving to Indy, but with that long of a distance with her. I went to Bryan and Emily's for Hadley's first birthday party. I got there at 2:30 and it started at 2. I would have been there just on time or a little earlier but the first road I needed to turn on was not marked and I was driving all over, finally I stopped at a gas station and asked where I needed to go. I forgot to write down their number so I couldn't call, and I figured N was already out and about doing stuff he wanted to do. But found it and I stayed a little later. She did pretty well. I had to feed her a few times but that is OK. Emily gave me 3 more diapers to use, I'm so excited. Her friend Lauren was there and she told me how to make them, and she is supposed to email me a website to get the outer fabric (it has a special lining on the inside so it doesn't leak through) and a patter she uses. If I can make them that would be SO much cheaper than buying them. I'm so thankful that I got some for free, from a complete stranger, and that I have a wonderful friend who is letting me borrow some. they work very well, and she doesn't leak through them. I'm so excited about these. It much better for the environment, but I still use disposables. I will use them when we leave next Monday for Phil and Becky's. We will be gone 2 weeks so it makes it easier, but I might still take a few. Have a wonderful week!
Enjoy a few videos. Sorry about the background noise, she is talking though. The second video she was starting to get mad but she's talking a lot!
1 comment:
could you send me the website for the diaper material. i would love to start using cloth diapers, we were going to try to get some here shortly, but if we could make our own it would be even better. i totally agree that lillian might be teething, emerson has been doing the same thing for the past month too and i can see two white areas in her bottom gums too. hope all continues to go well. take care.
Post a Comment