Well we are FINALLY home after a loooong, yet fun filled 2 weeks. We love our family so but we are soooo glad to be home. Lillian did great. She was very cranky most nights but what do you expect. When she is used to a normal routine at home and then you take her away from that she will get that way. She has slept a lot the past few days, we think she is just exhausted all the events that have happened. We had Garrett and Deb's wedding on the 27th, and there was always a lot going on. Lots of people and she's not used to that. She has been talking a whole lot more lately, its very cute. She chews on her hands all the time and she has discovered her tongue, she chews on that too. This past week she has started grabbing things more. We were playing cards and I was holding her on my lap and she was reaching and grabbing my cards. My mom gave us money to get our Christmas gifts here so no one has to bring them down for us. We are getting Lillian a bumbo, I'm so very excited. She LOVES to sit up and this will be nice for her.
It was a very busy 2 weeks and now that we are home I hope that she gets back into our routine quickly and easily. I have a lot of house cleaning to do this week. I need to put everything away and clean the house. I am excited for 2009. It definitely cant beat 2008 but it is going to bring relief and new things that we are very excited about. I am loving watching Lillian grow up and cant wait to see how this year will be with her. She is growing and changing every day and it just amazes me. I love her so very much.
So hear are my goals for 2009:
*become a better housekeeper, wife, mother, seeker of God, and to become more thrifty.
*be more organized. (if you saw my dining room you would understand)
*to get out of debt, we are both excited about this....we have a plan!
*to lose a few pounds
*to start saving money.
*boost my Avon business
*go back to school in the summer/fall
Now these are just a few things that I have come up with. I am going to try very hard at all of them. We are excited about a few things that will happen, mainly limiting some debt that we have that will definitely help us financially. It will be easier for me to stay home with Lillian and not have to work. We feel that she will get the best care if I stay home with her, it will eliminate childcare for the gaps between be being done with subbing and N having to go to work. With what we will pay off would be more than what I made at Meijer, a LOT more and that extra money that we would put towards that we can save!
I hope you all have goals for 2009. I hope it's a good year for you. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! Like it said before it cant beat 2008, but bring it on 2009!




1 comment:
You have a beautiful family.
Post a Comment