Now Lillian is getting a cold in her other eye! Shoot! I'll have to treat both of them I guess. Her right eye does seem to be getting better, that's a good thing. It has not leaked all day and it wasn't that bad this morning. She was very good this afternoon when I gave it to her. She did cry once. This morning she did, but she wasn't totally happy, so I guess I need to wait until she is calm. It has snowed most of the day here. Its only 24 degrees out and this afternoon it got only to 29 degrees, bbbrrrr. I haven't left the house all day, but that is most days. Which in the winter time when its this cold, I'm not opposed to it at all. I finished the tree yesterday and I finished decorating the rest of the house today. Its nice having decoration to put around the house, thanks to mil and fil! I am burning candles right now and the living room smells nice.
I made chili tonight, it was very good. Thanks to aunt Penny for her recipe. We had Melody over, as we usually do on Saturdays, it gives her a chance to see Lillian, who is sleeping now by the way! Wahoo she was asleep before 10pm! That's a record. I hope its not just because she is sick. I hope that she continues to do good. I managed to sleep in bed most of the night. I co slept with her at around 5 am.
OK I'm going to finish checking a few more things and relax before going to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment