Thursday, December 4, 2008

sick baby

Poor little Lilly. She is sick. I'm taking her to the doc in the morning (Friday) but her eye is all swollen and red (on the outside) and its leaking green icky stuff. I called the doc today and they said that I need to clean it with warm compresses and if it is still not better by morning then I need to call them first thing. It seems that as the night has gone on it has gotten worse. She has been very clingy and an crank all day. I noticed her eye leaking Tuesday late day, I thought maybe it could be a clogged tear duct, then yesterday morning her eye was all crusted with the green icky stuff, so I got a warm wash cloth and cleaned it. It seemed to get better after that, so I wasn't too concerned. She has been coughing and sneezing quite a bit too, and her nose has been filled with boogies that I have sucked out the last 2 mornings, boy does she hate that. Monday night I slept with her from the start, she didn't want to lay in her crib. She would fall asleep and I would put her down and she would wake up, but she was mad. There was no calming her in her crib, so I gave up and slept with her. Last night I got her to finally sleep at around midnight, and she slept till like a quarter after 3. So I just slept with her the rest of the night, but she didn't sleep as good as she usually does.

My mom thinks its a sinus infection in her eye. Ive never hear of that. Poor thing. I feel so bad for her. I have not been able to do much all day, when she doesn't feel good she is clingy. I don't blame her. I managed to get most of the tree decorated today, while she did take a 45 min our so nap. Melody is going to come over Saturday after she gets off work. I'm going to make chili. I'll have her take our family pic so I can send it in and get our cards done. Christmas is not that far away and they need to get done. So, be checking your mail boxed in the next few weeks for our lovely family card. I got our first Christmas card in the mail today from a couple at Church. We go to bible study together too, although I have only gone once since Lilly's been born, and we wont have it most likely until the first of the year. Lissa who leads teaches music and she has programs on Thursdays. Actually I think we are meeting the week before Christmas and then a gathering on Friday night for food and games. It should be fun, I'll miss my dh though. I hate that he has to work nights. I get so lonely and wish our evenings were normal like every one else.

We had our family pictures done on Nov 23. I got them back Tuesday. You can go here and enter this info
Customer Name: Heather Clough
Access Code: LTPP0372116159JCP
you can view all the ones we had done. You can even order them too, if you want. You have until March 1st to order them. I just posted the ones we got. Enjoy and Happy decorating!

beautiful girl

I love her smile! it melts my heart


she didnt like being this way.
Our family

My favorite one of us.

No comments: