I subscribe to 5 Minutes for Mom. They have 5 Minutes for mom Giveaways. They have some nice items. Sixpence none the Richer and Jars of Clay Christmas Cd's, Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, and my favorite that I'm trying to win is an Evenflo symphony all in one car seat. Were gonna need a bigger one for Lillian before we know it, and what better way to get one....free! This is only a few among the many they have up for grabs. This giveaway started Dec 9Th and runs until Dec. 19Th. Winner will be announced on Saturday the 20Th. Hope you mama's out there enjoy whats up for grabs.
On another note my friend Emily sent me some cloth diapers that Hadley grew out of along with some from her friend. They are on extended loan. I like them so far. She's only on her 3rd one. She only leaked out of one of them a tiny bit. I think I'm going to like them.
Here are a few videos of our growing girl! The first one is short but she squeals, its so cute! The second one she talks more (yes that is Friends in the background). She's teething so shes eating her hands too!
No comments:
Post a Comment