All-in-all she did good and it was nice visiting with family. We had 2 Thanksgivings. We went to mil and fil's (mother in law and father in law) for Thanksgiving, it was very delicious, but mil is an excellent cook! There was a lot of pie and I has a piece of each, I was a PIG! I love pie though. Friday evening we left for my mom's. Saturday my aunt and uncle came over and my aunt brought pizza's from Wal-mart and 2 pies. It was all delicious. Sunday after church we went to my dads. We did a Thanksgiving with my step brother. It was delicious too! My Aunt Carolyn came over to see Lillian and later my Uncle came (after he got off work) to see her too. She slept both times but that's OK. She slept the whole way home.
We have snow here now. We only have like a few inches but its still snowing, That means I have to scrap the car, ugh I wish our garage wasn't full of all our CRAP! Although we are going to move everything over to one side so we can get my car in there. Next summer we have to have a garage sale. I want to make some money from the stuff that we have, its not bad stuff. What we don't sell, I will donate to Good Will.
Ok, Happy first day of December, enjoy s few pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment