Last night I went to bed early because I was not feeling good. I had a very bad sore throat. This morning I felt even worse. My throat hurt even more and my body was achy. I feel much better now, but I did take Sudafed PE, throughout the night I have felt much better. My throat still hurts but not as bad. Lillian is doing very well. Her eyes are much better, but I am still treating them (it says to for 7 days). I cant believe she is going to be 12 weeks this week. Its so hard to believe that my baby girl is almost 3 months old (on the 17Th). She is getting so very big, and she almost rolled over the other day. I got some more cloth diapers in the mail Saturday from a friend. She is so sweet. I'm going to try them this week and see how I like them. N thinks its easier if we have disposables but I want to give these a try.
I follow this blog the homespun heart and this week she has ha really cute home made garland idea. Go there and check it out. Its relatively inexpensive and very neat. Its Christian based, as she is and her blog represents that. She has some really cute ideas. I think I might try this myself. If not this year then next.
Well that is all. No new pics right now. I need to go I have a fussy baby who is tired of being on her play mat. She has been very clingy lately. Have a happy week!
1 comment:
Hey! In response to your comment on my blog...
First off, as far as the cold in the eye goes, I was gonna tell you that Ella had that same thing when she was a few weeks old. She woke up one morning with just a crusted shut eye! I of course freaked out but had a meeting with a lactation consultant that morning so I just asked her about it. She said to put a few drops of breastmilk in her eye. I put in 2 drops, 4 times that day and by the next day it was totally cleared up! So, just an fyi for if that happens again, try that before buying medicine! I guess there is something in breastmilk that fights bacteria. You can also put it in their nose I've heard (but haven't tried yet). As far as her sleeping through the night...no trick really. Not sure if we just got lucky or what! We did follow the babywise/baby whisperer technique and that says that they will automatically just start doing it around 8 weeks, and that is what happened for us. Good luck! I'm sure it'll happen soon. Have a great Christmas with your sweet baby girl!
Post a Comment