Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Excited!

I'm so excited. I found a good deal on fabric for my diaper making. On diaper swappers I got 3 yards, 3 different patterns for a really good price. Cheaper than a website that I was given. This is an awesome start to my diaper making, and I am very excited. I cut out the patterns and transferred them to poster board and now I just need to use an old sheet to practice on with and I'm all set. I have an old sheet that I'm going to use. I know I can do this and am so excited about the fabric I chose. This is what they call PUL, its a polyurethane lines, so it doesn't soak through the fabric.


No new news on Lil. She is still a teething, cranky baby but she is also very fun! Nathanial said that she took a step yesterday right in from of him, and I was IN THE ROOM AND MISSED IT!! I know there will be more to come. It wont be too long.

We FINALLY got the patio done. It looks nice. Thanks so very much to Lucas and Jason for helping us out. We could not have done it without them. Actually I couldn't have done it with out them. N did do the hard labor (laying all the blocks) He apparently doesn't like that kind of work, so I said fine your on baby duty and Ill do it, I didn't mind. I like stuff like that. We don't have the small border done, but all the 12x12's are laid down. This Saturday is our cookout for N's 30, which is Sunday. Hopefully there will be a descent turnout. Not very many people have RSVP'd but what else is knew. I find that no one really RSVP's.

Pics from outside while working on the patio. Ill add a pic of the patio. I know I took one yesterday but now I cant find it on my camera. Very strange.

being silly



No comments: