I know its been a little while since I posted but not much has changed. Lil is saying Hi to everything, and he pushes her walk behind walker across the living room and practically runs with it. She did let go from N's chair the other day and walk like 3 steps all on her own!. I have put her strictly on adult food, she loves everything so far. We ate at Krissy's the other night and Grammy fed her cooked spinach, which is gross I might add, and she loved it. Grammy puts sugar on it before she cooks it. Never heard of that. She loves jelly sandwiches, chicken nuggets, pasta and the list goes on.
Last night I was browsing craigslist and I came across an add that a woman posted for free diapers. Since I have like 60 diapers that I have been trying to get rid of. I listed them on craigslist, posted them in my mom's group, and got nothing. So I called her last night and I took them to her today. Her and her husband got 3 babies on Tuesday (they are foster parents). They got them from the hospital. One is 8 months old and the other 2 are sisters, one 14 months old and the other 5 weeks old. The 14 month old was physically abused. She still had bruises on her face, I wanted to cry. The 8 month old parents are having another one in October and this couple will get her as well. How can anyone do that to an innocent child!?!? They are all cute. The 5 week old was sleeping on the couch so I didn't get to see her face, but the other 2 are dolls. I told them that they can keep my number and if they ever wanted to have a play date to give me a call, and we would love to get together. Lillian had fun there
N and I have talked about being foster parents at some point in our lives. It would be until we are pretty well off and have a bigger house. I would want our kids to be old enough to understand and be in school. Its going to be quite a few years down the road. It made me feel so good to do this and to see those girls. I hope to be able to see them again and to let Lil play with them. They were very nice people.
Also in 3 weeks our precious beautiful little girl will turn 1! Im happy and sad all at the same time. I cant wait for her party. Hope that a lot of people will come and help us celebrate!
No comments:
Post a Comment