Saturday after everyone left we took the kids to Columbia Park and went to the zoo. Our local zoo here is free, its very tiny, there is not much there right now, but they are adding on. Then we took them to the playground and then they rode the train. The boys LOVE trains so I bought them tickets to ride. I took Lil as well. She cried at first but then she was fine. She love the swing again. I got it on video this time and took pics. I made sure I took my camera.
Ryan, Zach and Alex
On Sunday after Dad and Sharon left all of us played with Lil at the coffee table. She loves it when you roll a car across it and it flies off the end. She just laughs and laughs. So that is what we did for about 30 minutes. Phil was on one side and I was on the other with Lil and we would push it back and forth to each other. Sometimes Brandon would do it too. She just had a ball. Got Becky to record it. It was a great weekend, HOT but great.
Lil looking at pic of her on Grandpa's camera
And Happy Birthday to my hubby the BIG 30!!! It was actually Sunday.
His awesome shirt from Brandon and Gretchen. My nephews LOVED this.
Tomorrow is our 4 year anniversary. It seems much longer than that, but still cant believe its been that long.Reading, one of her favorite things
Hello? anyone there?
Enjoy 3 cute videos of Lillian. The second one is like 2 1/2 min long but its cute. Enjoy!



No comments:
Post a Comment