Today Nathanial and I celebrate our 4 year anniversary. It seems like its been forever, but I guess some of it has to do with us being together for 6 1/2 years now and it seems like we have been married longer because of that.
So Happy Anniversary to the love of my life. And here is to many many more years! I love you!
2 comments:
Congrats and Happy Anniversary!!! I know what you mean about it seeming like you've been married for a longer time. Andrew and I are the same way. We've been together for 6 1/2 years too. I think it's kind of interesting that you and I have been with our husbands for just the same amount of time and that we had our first kids around the same time. Here's to many more happy years for the two of you.
I know how you feel. Bryan and I have been together for 10 and married for 5. Sometimes it seems like we've been married since we were 15!
Post a Comment