Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cereal!

Not sure.

she's a little small for her high chair.
So I moved her on the table in her bumbo. It was much easier.

grabbing her toy.

This is the wonderful digital scrapbook page my wonderful sister made. This is the only way she has seen her niece. BUT in a few short weeks she will get to see her in person.

Ok I so I tried cereal last night with Lillian and she seemed to like it and better yet she slept 7 HOURS!!!!! I woke up at 5 and was like WOAH, I better go check on her, and she was sound to sleep. She didn't wake up until 6, we went to sleep at around 11 or a little after. She is in bed now, at about 10:45 so lets see how long she sleeps tonight. I gave her some more tonight and did very well. I made it a tad thicker tonight and it wasn't as messy. I don't give her that much, and I pump and use that with it. Hey if it makes her sleep through the night or at least better, then I'm for it, since she has not been sleeping well lately. I did manage to get pics of her holding her toys on her play mat. Not much else has changed. She seems to like the cereal and its helping her stay fuller longer during the night. It was nice getting a full night sleep. I did end up sleeping in the recliner in her room this morning though, with her. After she woke up I fed her and she fell asleep, when I put her down she screamed. She was happy on my shoulder so we slept on the recliner until about 10:30, this was about 7:30. I don't think she felt good. The doc said that she can have a fever after the shots this time around, and she felt really warm when we woke up.

Ok I need to go to bed. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hi! You always comment on mine! So I thought I'd return the favor! Woohoo! Love the pics. Cereal is so fun! and messy. Wait until it's time to give her a biter biscuit! YUCKO