Oh so many changes! Just last week Lillian started making new noises. She LOVES to squeal. Its so cute. She gets so excited and laughs, smiles and squeals. She still always puts her hands or anything in her mouth. She also loves to blow bubbles and to do raspberries! Its so funny and cute. She is changes by the moment and its so AWESOME to see that. She's getting chubby,but that is because she is a piggie! Im excited for her doctors apt next week, I'm hoping her doc will tell me that I can start cereal. I feel that she is wanting to eat a lot more again, so hopefully she will tell me that I can do cereal. She will be 4 months on Saturday, so she should say its time. Hopefully she likes her highchair. I have not put her in it yet, so hopefully she will. Nothing else really has changed. Its snowing like crazy here, YAY! well sort of. That just meant I'm going anywhere until Friday. I probably wont go to bible study tomorrow if the weather is still like this. Its a 20 minute drive and I don't like to drive in bad weather with precious cargo. We were supposed to go up to my moms on Friday but my sister isn't coming in for one the weather in NY is bad and the weather in Elkhart/Mishawaka is like a blizzard! So bummed she cant come meet Lillian but I would rather her stay safe then risk it to just see her niece! N is off Friday and Monday, they are non production days that they decided to do because of the automotive industry going capooie. He is using one paid day, they would work 4 hrs each day anyways so he only needs one paid day. It will be nice to have him home on Friday and Monday. It will be a nice long weekend.
OK I need to go, Lillian is getting mad in her bouncy, she prolly wants to eat. Enjoy a few pics of her in her bumbo....she loves it!
1 comment:
Hopefully your doctor will tell you that you can start Lilly on cereal. Our doctor really wanted us to wait until 6 months, or at least 5, but we started her at 4. He told us that new studies are showing that it's better to wait until 6 months. If you do get to start her on it, good luck. I'm sure she'll love it.
Post a Comment