Yesterday we got our new president. President Barack Obama. The first Black president. I said yesterday "today is a day of History," and N said "everyday is a day of history." He's right, but yesterday was a special day. We watched the Inauguration. I don't think I have ever watched the Inauguration before, so this was kind of new and nice for me. Lillian is changing every day! I cant believe it. She was 4 months old on Saturday and Phil and Becky came down to help celebrate it. Not really but they just happened to come down that day. She LOVES to squeal and scream, now that she has figured that out. She will do it especially when she is mad. She is now starting to grab her toys on her play mat, but I have not gotten any pics of that yet.
We went to the doc today, we just got home as a matter of fact and she is soooo big!!! You all ready to hear how much my little oinker weights???? Ready......15 lbs 3 ozs!!! (75-90th percentile) No wonder she is in size 2 diapers and wearing 6 month clothes. She is in 3-6 but she is more in 6 month clothes! The doc said by her next visit, which is in 2 months for her 6 month well check that I should have started her on cereal. I asked her if I could start now, and she said yes. It will only be a teaspoon but she said I could try it. She said that the American Academy of Pediatrics say that they shouldn't have anything but breast milk or formula until they are 6 mo. I think I might try it just to see how she does. I'm very curious. She got her shots today, I didn't cry as bad as I did the first time. She screamed but it didn't bother me as much this time. She calmed down rather quickly. I did nurse her a tiny bit but we had to go because we had to get home so N could get ready for work. She fell asleep on the way home and is still sleeping, in her car seat. I leave her there sometimes when she falls asleep in her seat because if I get her out she will wake up and she is tired.
Well I should go be productive and do some laundry. Enjoy a few new pics.
1 comment:
Uh, oh. She's in 6 mos clothes already? So, if, hypothetically, I bought her 3-6 months stuff, do you think she'd be able to wear it??? I sure hope so! I can't take it back...hypothetically, of course ;)
What a big girl! She sounds like Alex. He's always been in the 75th-90th percentile in everything but his height. I am DYING to see her!!!!!
Post a Comment