Thursday, January 15, 2009

I dont like this.....




WEATHER!!! This is like the worst I think I remember an Indiana winter. I have not left the house, except to go get the mail since Tuesday. I joined a group called GLAM'S (Greater Lafayette Area Mom's) There was a playgroup on Tuesday and we went to that. Lillian is the youngest but there is a little boy that is 2 months older, hes a cutie. I had a nice time socializing with other moms and seeing their cute little ones. The oldest just turned a year old. Lillian wont be the youngest for long. A mom, the one that has the one year old, is preggo again and is due in March. The mom that held it at her house is 8 and a half weeks prego and she has a 10 1/2 month old and I was told there is another mom who wasn't able to make it that is prego. These ladies are brave. NO WAY am I having mine that close. 2 years is close enough for me. Its a challenge with a 4 month old let alone having a one year old and a new born. NOT FOR ME! I'm excited to go next Tuesday to meet some of the moms that weren't able to make it.

N and I have to go shopping tomorrow, we have like no food in the house and I don't want to but we have too. I just don't want to take the little one out in the cold but I'll bundle her up good. Its supposed to get down to -30 below with windchill, CRAZY! Its -8 right now. Its going to be a high of 8 tomorrow. Schools were canceled today and again tomorrow plus they are off on Monday for MLK day so they get a 5 day weekend! That would be awesome! BUT they have to make it up in the end, not cool. I have decided I want to take some cooking classes. I found a place in WL that does them, I don't know how much or when yet as they have not posted that new info on their website yet. I'm kind of excited and hope that we can afford it. I watch food network daily and most of the day. I want to learn to chop and cook and come up with creative ideas for food like they do! The food looks mighty tasty, well most of it does.

Enjoy a few new pics of Lillian snoozing in her bumbo. I cleaned the living room and put her in it and I looked up and she was zonked out. It was so cute.

1 comment:

Alana Jo said...

It was 4 degrees when I went to bed last night, but it said it felt like -14 with windchill. Im in East, Ky.