I was making soup for our church's luncheon. I set her in her bumbo seat on the table, watching her of course, and she fell asleep in it, again! Its so cute.
I cant believe how much Lillian has changed just in the past few days. Nights are still a BIG challenge, and I'm working on it. I just sometimes wish there was an "easy" button for it, but don't we all? Lilly is using her hands a LOT more. She is grasping her toys all the time and she likes to grab daddy's beard and pull on it. I lay her on her play mat and she turns her self around on it or squirms off of it. She will play on it for quite some time. She loves to put her fists in her mouth and start talking, its so cute.
Ive started to give her cereal a few times a day. I have not done that every day, but she loves it. She does very well eating from a spoon as well. I wish she was sleeping better at night. She will sleep well her first stretch, but when she wakes up the first time she will wake up like every 40 minutes after I lay her down again. She has been very tired this past week as well, I think she's going through another growth spurt, but aren't they always?
We got about 5 inches of snow here last night, we are going to get more tomorrow and Friday. Then a break on Saturday then snow again Sunday through Tuesday. Ugh I am SO ready for spring/summer. I'm sick of this cold weather, and being cooped up inside all the time. At least when the weather is warmer Lilly and I can go for walks and it will be easier to get out and about without worrying about the stinking cold or snow.
N's work is going alright. He is off this Friday due to a non production day, which they have had several of those this month and last month too. N said starting Feb 27Th they will be working 5 weeks with 4 hours Friday's. At least that is better than non working Friday. He said he wants to go back to school this fall and finish up his degree. I am going to do Medical Transcription from home. My mom signed up for the program and its a better program than the one I found before. As soon as we get our tax money, Ill use some of that to sign up. That way I can work from home, FINALLY! You can work as fast or as slow as you want. I'm hoping to be able to work on it a lot and finish in a short time.
OK Lillian is getting fussy so enjoy some pics.
1 comment:
Heather, I love it!!!! She is the cutest thing since her Daddy!! Don't worry about chubby thighs, she'll be up and going all to soon and walk them off. I have her picture in her stroller as my screen saver at the office, she cheers my day. We love you a bunch. Kiss that little sweetie for us. Great Grandma shirley
Post a Comment