Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Easter

I just realized that I forgot to blog about Easter weekend. We had a pretty good time. We spend Easter with my mom and Rick. We went up on Saturday and left on Sunday. During the winter mom and Rick were living with some people from their church. So we went to their house, but the people were not there on Saturday or really Sunday either. Nathanial, Lillian and I stayed at the campground overnight and got up and meet mom and Rick at their church, which was only about 5 minutes from the campground.


Saturday was a good day. We played some games, Lil watched Veggie Tales and we just relaxed. Sunday when we got home from church, we actually went back to the campground and got our stuff and then went back to the house, which was not far from the campground either. Rick took Lil and the dog on a walk while mom and I stuffed and hid Easter eggs for Lil to hunt. We fixed dinner, we ate a later one b/c we were still a little full from the breakfast they had at the church.

These pictures are out of order. Sorry.

Hunting Easter eggs

Papa, Lillian, Ma maw and Rusty

a very nice family picture

posing for mommy with her play jewelry from Mommy and Daddy

found another egg!

BUBBLES! Thanks Ma maw and Papa!


such a pretty dress you made me mommy!

After dinner we cleaned up and headed home. I think Lil enjoyed it and hope she had a good time.

No comments: