Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 5 - Priorities

If you’re anything like me, you have good intentions, but you fall short. For example, I always say that God is first in my life, but is my life reflecting that? Do I spend time with Lord each day? What does my prayer life look life, or my time spent on hiding God’s Word in my heart? You can see where I’m going with this. It’s easy to say what our priorities are, but it’s really important that we take an inventory of them so we can honestly evaluate where are weaknesses are, and where we need to find ourselves bent down before the throne of grace. See, only the Holy Spirit can change us; our striving will not “fix” us. We can take one step at a time, by faith, but He will do the hard and necessary work from the inside out.

for more information on this book please visit 31 Days to clean

No comments: