Monday, November 1, 2010

Trick or Treat!

So yesterday was Halloween and we had a wonderful weekend! First Saturday we went to Borders for the spooky story time and a trick or treat parade. Lil had fun, even though most of the kids that were there were much older. Then Saturday evening we went to the mall for trick or treating and BOY was is packed!! We have never done it before so I really didnt know what to expect. It took us about 2hrs to get through the whole thing. One LONG line all around the mall. It took forever.

Here is the most adorable Bumblebee on the face of the earth! (minus her antenna, that I forgot)


Already for trick or treating......or almost anyways.


She had a lot of fun and everyone thought she was just adorable. One lady got excited when we came by, she saw us across the street and was hoping we would come by. When Lil said thank you at the end she was so excited and said that we made her day. It was so great to hear that. We are blessed with one beautiful little girl who is going to break lots of hearts, in a good way!

I only wished I had a black hoodie for her so she would blend in a little more, but no one cares about that.

No comments: