A place you've traveled to.
Well as most of you know a place that I have traveled to is Hawaii. I was 16 and was taken by my grandmother who was fulfilling a promise that my grandfather had promised me. Since he was deceased she took me. It was SO wonderful. I want to go back again someday. My aunt and uncle live there now, so we at least have family we can go visit while there. I wished I had my Hawaii pics on digital, but I dont. I need to scan them all in so I have digital copies of them. The water is gorgeous. It is a blue you have never ever seen. It was really neat going too because we ate in a restaurant that my grandparents had eaten in when they had gone. That trip made it my grandmother's 5th trip ti Hawaii, I believe. It was a really neat restaurant and my grandma pointed out the exact spot they sat and ate at. It truly was a special trip and one that I will never forget.
Well as most of you know a place that I have traveled to is Hawaii. I was 16 and was taken by my grandmother who was fulfilling a promise that my grandfather had promised me. Since he was deceased she took me. It was SO wonderful. I want to go back again someday. My aunt and uncle live there now, so we at least have family we can go visit while there. I wished I had my Hawaii pics on digital, but I dont. I need to scan them all in so I have digital copies of them. The water is gorgeous. It is a blue you have never ever seen. It was really neat going too because we ate in a restaurant that my grandparents had eaten in when they had gone. That trip made it my grandmother's 5th trip ti Hawaii, I believe. It was a really neat restaurant and my grandma pointed out the exact spot they sat and ate at. It truly was a special trip and one that I will never forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment