WHA????? 3 posts in one day??? That is so unlike me ;)
The meaning behind your blog name.
Oh gosh.....I created this blog like 3 years ago. I think it mainly was just because at the time I created it God was blessing our lives and he continues to bless our lives today. Life is a wonderful thing! It's inspirational to me and I hope others. I know that God is in control and he lead me to where I am today and I could not imagine my life w/out him. He has blessed my husband with a wonderful job, we were able to build a house 2.5 years after we got married and in the middle of all that he blessed us with a baby (or then soon to be baby). Here we are 2.5 years later and still going strong. Hubby still has a great job, we are happy in our home and hope God will bless us soon with another miracle baby. Keep on living because Life is a wonderful thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment