Your first Love
I dont think I will EVER forget this day! I was 18 and a Senior in high school. I was trying to find a job and always passed a Papa John's on my way to school and every time I passed it something told me to go there and apply. Well I did and the rest is history......I knew on our first date that he was definitely the one, even though I flipped out after our first date and I was going to call him to ask him out again, but our friends Marshall (at the time just a co-worker to me and N's best friend) told me to wait for him to call me. Well...He called N and told him that I was flipping out and that he needed to call me (he was going to anyways). He called work, I answered the phone and he asked me out again.
He is my life and my everything. He drives me crazy some times but I'm sure I do the same. He is SO incredibly smart, if only I had half of what he has. He is a strong faithful man and I thank God everyday for him. He is a wonderful husband and a wonderful dad! He has a wonderful job that allows me to be home to take care of them. I love him even more for that. I love you Nathanial.
He is my life and my everything. He drives me crazy some times but I'm sure I do the same. He is SO incredibly smart, if only I had half of what he has. He is a strong faithful man and I thank God everyday for him. He is a wonderful husband and a wonderful dad! He has a wonderful job that allows me to be home to take care of them. I love him even more for that. I love you Nathanial.
No comments:
Post a Comment