Wednesday, November 26, 2008

What are you Thankful for this Thanksgiving?

I subscribe to this blog called 5 minutes for mom and they wanted to hear from us what we are thankful for go HERE to post yours, or to just visit 5 minutes for mom. You can see mine but ill post it anyways

I am thankful for
My Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ
My husband
My beautiful baby daughter
My family
and all the blessings the Lord has given me.
and of course much much more.

I cant believe thanksgiving is tomorrow and its Lillian's first! I cant believe that Christmas is a month away either! Where did this year go? I know it went by slow in the beginning because I found out I was pregnant at the end of January, but geese since Lilly was born the rest of the year has flown by! I couldn't wait until September at the beginning of the year, and now before we know it she's going to be 1! I'm not pushing it, really.

Other great giveaways:
Go to Thethriftymama for more info on the eBay give away. To see what eBay is giving away go HERE. Remember you can only see it for that day, and they are only a $1 with FREE shipping. I also keep forgetting to mention that she is the one who sent me the cloth diapers. She is so generous and sweet. I read her blog faithfully everyday.

Also go to Ultimate Fluff Friday to check out the awesome cloth diaper giveaway worth $175.00!

Have a blessed day

No comments: