Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Great deals!

I subscribe to this blog called The Thrifty Mama. She announced that eBay has black Friday deals but they are going on now. They started yesterday actually and run through Dec 9Th. Go HERE to be able to view them. You can only see it day by day, but on The Thrifty Mama's blog she tells you what there is each day. They are offered for $1.00 with FREE shipping. This is awesome! Some good deals too! Check it out and maybe you can get some of these awesome deals!

The other giveaway is the cloth diapers. I'm very excited, if you couldn't tell already. I'm posting every day till Thursday so it gives me more entries.

Ultimate Fluff Friday

I really hope I win this because this would be awesome and a good start to my CD'ing (cloth diapering). I don't like the traditional cloth diapers, the pins are to hard annoying. These cloth diapers are better and easier to use, and they are fashionable. Cant wait till Friday!

No comments: