If anyone has any good tips on getting her on a schedule and to sleep please send them my way. I know mom you gave me advice, but ill take all that I can get. Love you! Thanks for the help and support, I only wish you were here to help me out! When she gets mad, she's mad and sometimes there is not calming her in her crib. I know as soon as I would pick her up she would be quiet. I just wish getting them to sleep at night was a lot easier, but no one ever said that parenting was easy. Now its been about 30 min and she is still screaming. Ugh I hate this.
I have to do some major changes with her. It will be hard but I have to . This is getting out of hand and I don't get much done during the day. I don't even go anywhere very much. I hope this cereal thing works. She is changing so much from day to day. It cant believe it. I cant believe its been 8 weeks!!!! She is alert more and smiling a lot. Its so cute, when we get ready to nurse she smiles and gets all excited. I laugh every time. She is starting to coo more now too, and its cute. She has made some new noised this week that we just chuckle at, its so cute. We have a feeling she will be an early crawler. She wants to go places now. You put her on her tummy either on the floor or on your chest and she kicks those legs and moves up you or moves on the floor. She is a mover! Ok I need to head to bed. Sorry that I rambled on, it was just hard hearing her cry and writing this blog at the same time. Enjoy some pics.
This is so adorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment