bonding with Great Aunt Melody
I thought I would share a few fun facts about our little angle Lillian.
1. She likes to watch t.v
2. She smiles and laughs all the time
3. She likes to kick and we know she wants to go places
4. She likes to sit up to look around or just to stare at you
5. She is becoming more and more active every day.
6. She loves to sit in her bouncy and watch what it does.
7. She loves it when you talk to her, she especially likes it when you say she's a "big girl"
8. She doesn't like being on her tummy.
Poor girl. She always has gas. I don't know if its what I'm eating or if she just has gas. The past 3 days she has had it bad. I don't eat differently than I did when I was prego, except we don't eat out at all anymore. The past 2 nights have been difficult getting her to bed because of the terrible gas. I just finally got her down at its 11. I got her down about a quarter till 11. I gave her her bath at 8, I moved it up an hour and I moved it to the bathroom upstairs instead of in the kitchen and I started nursing her in her room like the doc said.
She did not eat a lot today, which is kind of nice. She does like to eat though, so it probably wont last long. Her legs and thighs look like the Michelin man, they are so cute! We got out family pics done yesterday, she did pretty good. We got only 2 family pics with a Christmas background because she started getting really mad and we had to give up, but we got a lot of her and a few family with a white background. We had a coupon for no sitting fees and 3.99 portrait sheets, we got a 90.00 worth of pics for 21.35 (including tax). I thought that was GREAT! We got a free 8x10 with it too, so we got another one and a few sheets of wallets and 2 sheets of 5x7's. As soon as its available I will link the site and you can view all the pics we had taken. They said it would take 5-7 days but I will call tomorrow because I didn't pay the additional 4.99 for the online service because we had to go back and put it in but she didn't know how to do it, it wouldn't let her. Maybe they will give it to us for nothing, that would be awesome! I told her if they needed me to pay for it call me and ill give my card no. over the phone. We got some really cute pics of Lillian, she smiled in a few of them.
She fell asleep on the way there. I woke her up when we got there and fed her so she would be awake. I wish she would have lasted a little longer that she did. We didn't get any pics with the Christmas background, I didn't like them. I don't look comfortable in the pic. I just didn't like the way they turned out, but we got some family pics anyways. We will probably go back in March, probably mid march, since Easter is in April next year. She will be 6 mo by then. We should get some good pics of her then.
Dad and Sharon came down for the day on Saturday. It was fun. They had a lot of fun. She is definitely a lot more alert now then she was when they were down before, even when dad was here. She smiled at them a lot and laughed! I know I'm pushing it a bit but I cant wait for the coming months. I cant wait for her to start sitting up by herself and crawling. I know ill be all over the house when that happens but she will be fun.
OK I'm going to go to bed. I'm tired. Enjoy a few pics and videos.
No comments:
Post a Comment