Gravity is my best frined right now, so working should hopefully help dilate me more. I have a lot more pressure now and contractions that are painful but nothing that I can really time yet. They arent huge contractions either, their little, but painful. Im just ready like you would not belive, but I just need to be patient. The baby will come when he/she is ready. Im just excited and anxious to see what our little one is. N is ready as well, he's also ready because he's taking a week off of work.
I still have not done much cleaning around the house. It needs cleaned, very badly, especially the kitchen. I have nested but only in the baby's room. I dont know if I'll have more "nesting" in the kitchen or not, but it sure needs a BIG cleaning.
Ive decided aftet the baby is born that I will start substitute teaching again, unless I find something else in the mean time. I cant stand retail and Meijer anymore. Im tired of dealing with all the crap that goes on and not getting anymore money for what I do. I am basically a floor manager or customer service manager (as walmart calls them) and I get paid the same as everyone else, cuz Meijer is cheap. I've been told that walmart pays their csm's more than the cashier, and I believe that is how it should be. We dead and put up with a lot of crap, and first of all dont get credit for it and second of all its not anymore pay. I make 7.40/hr and even though subbing is 62/day I can still sub 3 days and my pay checks will be about the same if not more than what I make now and I dont have to put up with as much crap! I miss having weekends off and holiday's off. I want my weekends to be family time, since N works night and I work days. We dont get to see each other much, but that will change when this little one makes its debut.
Anyways, we really need to go to bed, its almost 3 am!! Ill post a few pics of the baby's room now and a few later today. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment