Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Baby's room is finally almost ready....

An update...I went to the doc Monday and found out that I am 50 % effaced and 2 cm dilated. Exciting I know but it could be awhile, but I'm hoping with being on my feet all the time at work and walking around, that it helps speed it along.


We finally got the crib painted and N put it up Monday. I nested in there today, which was a BIG step considering my kitchen needs cleaned really really bad. I got everything out and sorted from my first baby shower. A little more work needs done, but the crib is up and ready for the new addition. Phil, my father in law, is building our changing table/dresser. Hopefully Ill get that this weekend when my mother in law comes down for my baby shower held by come awesome church people and N's aunt, who goes there too!

Anyways, here are some pics of the baby's room. Enjoy!

No comments: