Friday, September 12, 2008

False alarm...

Well N and I went to the hospital tonight. I thought that my water broke up top because I was and still am leaking. I had wet spots twice on my pants today, which I have never had before. I called my sis and my step mom to find out what to do. They both said different things, but my sis said that I should call my doc, which is what I was planning on doing, I just wanted to get some input. My doc told me that its hard to tell whats going on over the phone, so she told me to go to the hospital.

So I called N at work and he told them what was going on and he got to leave early and we went in. They did 2 tests to see if it was amniotic fluid and they both came back negative. The nurse checked me and I am now 3.5 cm, so I went up .5 cm in 2 days, so that could mean that it will be soon. I was bummed when it wasnt what I thought it was. She called the doc and she told me to go home. I asked the nurse what the leaking could be and she is just the extra moisture since I am dilated it leaks easier. I have a feeling we might be back there in a few days. I work friday and saturday so maybe gravity will help dilate me more and when I get to the doc on monday she will say lets go to the hospital, unless I start contracting before then and I know this time its real.

I/we were really bummbed but I know the gist now and im already pre registered and that will go a lot faster. I hope its soon because I am totally ready. If I walk a lot over the weekend maybe it will happen. since i have dilated .5 cm in 2 days it might go pretty fast. Lets just hope and pray that will be the case.

Im tired so I think im going to go to bed here real soon.

No comments: