Tuesday, September 30, 2008

2 Weeks!!

Papa holding Lilly

Mamaw feeding Lilly


All ready for Church!

I love the up close facials

This one is my favorite!

I know im a day early but I thought I would update. Lillian is doing awesome! She is nursing 100% now, which is totally awesome! The last few days she has been fussy a little bit, but she is a gassy girl (honestly she gets it from her daddy!) She has spit up a few times as well. A few nights ago we slept on the couch in the game room again because she just didnt want to lay in her bassinet. So we slept out there so we didnt disturb daddy. I really hope she is more awake and alert in the coming weeks. She sleeps a lot, and is awake like once a day. She smiles some times and I just love that. My heart just melts because its so very cute!

I gave her a bath last night and she didnt cry once! I was so happy. She didnt like the first one we gave her the first sunday she was home, but she didnt mind this one. Not much has really changed but a little. I am doing a lot better. I dont have as much pain as I did before. I have a little but its not all the time and its very mild. N does really good with her. He has only changed like 5 diapers total, including the hospital, but he does a good job. He usually holds her after im done nursing, granted she is usually sleeping but its still bonding time. We went to Church on Sunday. She did good but I did miss the sermon because she didnt get to finish eating before we had to leave, so she started grunting and making a lot of noise as soon as John got up to do his sermon. We made it back to sing at the end and communion. Everyone thought she was adorable of course, she is! She is a big grunter and very vocal in her sleep. shes stretching but she is noisy. We just look at each other or her and chuckle, its so cute. Well I better go.

No comments: