Here are a few more pics of the baby's room. Im still not convinced that im not in labor. My back is unbearable painful today. This is the most its ever been. I cant stand it. I have a heating pad on it right now but its not doing a thing. I did have a strong contraction, but that is the only one I could feel that was very strong. I think im having some, but my back labor is sooooo bad, I cant tell. I still have a feeling that its coming very very very soon, like today or tomorrow. I was very bummed when they sent me home yesterday. I was really hoping it was going to be the real thing, or the start of it anyways. We will see wha happens today. I have a gut feeling that it might still be today or tomorrow.
Well that is all, im just going to sit here and do my bible study stuff and see if this heating pad helps at all, which I doubt it will. Enjoy the pics
Pooh picture growth chart



This wall will have the dresser underneath the wall hangings

The rocking chair will go in the corner.
1 comment:
BEEUTIFUL nursery! Even more beautiful baby girl!!
Post a Comment