Welcome to the world Lillian Grace Clough! She was 7lbs 9oz and 19 1/2 in long. She is a perfect! She has beautiful blue eyes. She is a very good baby. She doesn't cry unless she is hungry or she needs her diaper changed. She loves to cuddle. We aren't sure who she looks like yet but I think its a good combo. Our first day home was a little rough. I was having trouble nursing. I didnt want to but I had to supplement for a day until I got enough in. I pumped every 2 hours and now I have plenty that she is getting enough. I was so happy to get home. 3 days in the hospital was not fun, but it was worth it! Tonight is our first night by ourselves with Lillian, so lets see how it goes. N's parent came down friday during the day and my dad and step mom came down friday evening and left this afternoon. My mom and step dad will be down next friday.
My labor went well. I had terrible back labor and ended up with an epidural. My labor really progressed when my doctor broke my water with in 2 hours I went from 4 cm to 6cm and by I believe 3am I was ready to push. I thought it was 3:30 but N thought I pushed for an hour. I really dont remember much. I was so happy to hear the doctor say "Its a girl."
Lillian is a little jaundiced but she's getting better. We go to the doc for her first appt on Tuesday. We didnt get a walk in today but hopefully tomorrow we can be out in it more. I want to get out of the house tomorrow and go do stuff. I need to visit a friend in the hospital who just had her baby Saturday. She was actually due Tuesday, the day I went into labor. She was supposed to be induced tonight but he didnt want that to happen apparantly.
This week will be a long busy week with lots of visitors but it will be nice. Well I need to go. I have a restless baby. Have a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment