Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tag, your it!

Thanks Trace!

8 things I'm looking forward to:
1. getting the house organized
2. Lillian growing, but not growing up!
3. getting a Van, sometime
4. Taking Lil camping this summer
5. paying off debt
6. having more children
7. N working a day job, so we can have a normal life!
8. my first Mother's Day


8 things I did yesterday:
1. Exercised on my wii fit
2. did some dishes
3. picked up the living room
4. played with Lillian
5. Talked to our neighbor
6. ate home made mac and cheese
7. laundry
8. watched tv

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Not have to worry about money
2. sing
3. play the piano
4. live in a warm climate (in the winter)
5. buy a van
6. knit
7. win the lottery
8. figure out what I want to do with my life, school wise

8 shows I enjoy:
1. The Office
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. NCIS
4. Criminal Minds
5. My Name Is Earl
6. The Price Is Right
7. Numb3rs
8. American Idol

8 friends that I pass this on to...
1. Trisha
2. Emily
3. Jen Wilson
4. Jen Hicks
5. Jessica
6. Trace (I know you were already tagged, but I have run out of people)
7. Deanna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather,
you got a lot of stuff but if you want to send me an email at
wardogsgm40@gmail.com I will put all the short cuts i have so you can look at them..
DeAnna