Sunday, May 3, 2009

My $0.45 purchase

So I saw on the diperswappers forum that you can get and Eco shopping bag ($0.50) and a free gift with free shipping. You enter a code and it takes 5 cents off your order. Go here for to order the bag and enter this code NEWEB10OFF at checkout under coupons. You will have to register, but the bag is super cute! The bag looks like it could be my new purse!! This is so cool. I have found so many great free or really cheap things lately with my blogs that I follow or my forums that I go too. The funny thing is I have not been to diaperswappers in a few weeks and the first time back on in a few weeks I get 2 things next to nothing!!

My free gift, a watch and bracelet set.

The cool Eco shopping bag, maybe my new purse!!
***update, so I got an email today from this co. saying there was a technical error and that they will not charge my account and that my order has been canceled. :( I went onto diaperswappers and found out it happened to other mama's too. I think they should still honor it!! But all well. Im bummed but life goes on!***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love the bag. I'm a bag person, purse person. I ordered it... Thanks