Saturday, May 2, 2009

9 days

In 9 days, I will hit another milestone in my life. I will be 25!!! Yeah I know its not a big deal, but knowing that I am over that hump of being in my early 20's is a good feeling. Ha sounds like I pushing myself to be old, I'm not, but now I wont feel so young. It just puts me that much closer to 30, which at this point doesn't bother me. I am the youngest in my playgroups, I believe even in the new one I'm going to, and I'm the second to youngest in our small group. I'm hoping our car ins. will go down, but I've been told that if your married it doesn't, but I think it depends on what ins. co. you have. Anyways I'm hoping I'll get enough money to buy myself a new sewing machine. I already know which one I want to get. Its a Brother Runaway. It has 50 stitches and it has a computerized screen. My sister got one for their anniversary and she likes it. It's a little cheaper than it was before and they do have it in stock at our Wal-mart. I'm excited about it! I'm sure it will be much lighter than the current one that I have, which is an old Kenmore. I don't mind it, but I want a newer one that has more functions and that is a little easier to use and will have a few designs that I can use for quilting!
I got an early mother's day/birthday gift from my hubby. I got a
Wii fit!! I LOVE it. Its amazing how fast things change, just a few weeks ago you couldn't fine Wii fits in the stores and now Best Buy has a ton and an actual spot on the shelves for them. Before they couldn't even keep them in stock. I just got it yesterday, N used his bonus check money to buy it for me. It has Yoga, which I love, it has aerobics, strength training and balance games. It works on everything, and you set your goal, it weighs you and you put in your age and height. Ha I am at the very top of the "obese" range. It works mainly off your BMI which I will work on getting down. You get a wii fit age, and I started at 36, but didn't save it so I did it again last night and got it to 32. Now today I got it to 28!! This is to show your progress and to see how you are doing. Its all based on your balance, eh I'm OK with it. So I intend on using it EVERYDAY to help me lose weight. I have gained almost all my baby weight back, so I'm hoping to get back down into what I was when I was a Senior in high school.

When you revert back to wearing your maternity pants because they are the most comfortable clothing (pants) you have, that tell me that I either need to go shopping or to just lose the weight so I can fit back into my clothes. I definitely need new tops! What is nice about the
wii fit, is N can use it too! He's already lost almost 50lbs from working on the line, but this will help him even more. If we both do it then we can be in shape in no time, as long as we help each other out.

OK, ill add a few new pics of Lil today. She is so incredibly funny and adorable. I love more and more every day. Its such an amazing experience. God is totally awesome!!

Oh and congrats to Caleb and Theresa on baby #2!!!!

undressing herself again! She always does it when we aren't looking!

appearantly the toys in her toy bag arent as fun as the bag itself.

playing with the banding from my Avon box
She rolled to be near mommy on the couch!

1 comment:

*** said...

THANKS!!! :) How special to read a shout out to us in your blog!

I want the wii fit too!! Caleb and I got a membership to Lifetime and NEVER ever go (one we're super lazy and have no motivation...and two Owen absolutely HATES it there) So we really need to just cancel it! We got DDR, thinking I would use that to work out..and I may try to start again but since we have people living below us, I always feel bad for playing on it! Let me know how it works! :)

I cant stand how cute Lilly is!! :) I love her little smile!

And I know how you feel about being the YOUNGEST! Im by far the youngest in my bible studies & play groups!

Love the new background!