Friday, May 29, 2009

busy busy busy.......

Phew! I am glad this week is over. As most of you know my step uncle passed away last week from pancreatic cancer. Well we all got back from the holiday weekend Monday evening. We spent all day Tuesday together and Lil and I left on Wednesday around 1. The viewing was Wednesday from 4-8 and the funeral was Thursday at 1pm. Well as I was leaving the after funeral dinner and heading to my step dad's parents house for a bit to feed Lil and visit a tad more, my car did something weird and I heard something dragging behind me. So I pulled into Coalbush Church , the church N and I got married in, and got out and discovered that the muffler on the car was dragging the ground....great! So I called my dad and my mom, and my mom and Rick turned around and Rick detached the muffler for me. I went to his mom and dad's anyways and fed Lil and then headed to my dad's so he could look at it. Well there was no salvaging the muffler and exhaust. My dad called around but couldn't find one in stock, so first thing this morning he took it and got a new one put on. Oh boy, is the car ever so quiet now! It had an altered muffler on it and it was a loud one, and I HATED it, our car was so noisy, well now its so quiet and I'm excited!! It was the best quiet ride home that I have had in 3 years!!!

Lil did good while we were home. She started doing patty cake and is now officially CRAWLING!!!!!! She started doing that while we went home and N was a little disappointed that he missed it. I felt bad. She is doing pretty good with crawling. She isn't the fastest yet, but she will be there before we know it. The patty cake is so cute. I have both on video. I have felt so lost this week with not being home. We are leaving next Saturday to go up north again for my girlfriend's bridal shower on Sunday . Then I have to come back up to help my mom after her surgery. She is having a total knee replacement and she cant drive for 2 weeks. Ill get home Thursday evening, June 18Th and then we are having a cookout on the 20Th and then the following weekend I will be back up North for Ashley's wedding. June is such a busy busy month, I don't know if Ill get a chance go breath!

I go Tuesday to register for my classes, and N has to go to admissions because his account is messed up and now we have to go in there and straighten it all out.I'm really excited about going back to school, even though I wished so very much I was done with it! I know this is for the better and if I get it done now then I will be done forever, well sort of. Education they require you to get your masters withing 5 years of getting your license. Its like renewing it. But I can do that all online when the time comes.

OK enjoy a few new pics and a few videos!

sleeping on daddy while mommy gets ready

fishies!

here fishie, fishie, fishie
hi fishies!
standing with grandpa
just starting to crawl around
Patty Cake, Patty Cake



CRAWLING!!!!

No comments: