Friday, May 22, 2009

Crawling....well sort of

Lil is kind of crawling!!! I saw her on Wednesday move a little bit and got excited but she has not done that since then. She moved one arm then her leg, then her other are and then her leg, now she just moves her arms and scoots her knees under. Its so cute! This week has been a busy one. Well the end of the week anyways. Wednesday we went to Nicole's house, she is a mom in my GLAM's group. We played with Michaelah, who is 14 months old. I went over there because Nicole gave me a floaty (for free) well Im going to donate to Michaelah's next pageant. She put back together her jumperoo and we put Lil in it and she went to town. She LOVED it!! I really wish we had one of those. We walked over there. She lives in Benjamin Crossing which is across the street from our subdivision and its not very far, plus it got our walk in on a beautiful day!

Yesterday we had playgroup. We
didnt go Wednesday because Lil fell asleep and I put her in her crib and she slept for awhile, like 30-45 minutes. I was already in the middle of hosing down the litter box when she woke up. So we missed it. Last night I felt crappy. My throat started to hurt bad and I was starting to lose my voice, well now I have NO voice! Ugh, I hate getting colds. Although I'm not stuffy, its just my throat is dry and my voice has left. We all have not felt good this week. We are slowly getting better.

Lil has a TOOTH!!!! Its not popped up yet, but it cut through the surface and raised up a tad. Man is it sharp!! Yesterday she also sat all the way up from a laying down position. She rolls over on her side and pushes up. She's getting so very big!! She likes to be on her tippy toes when she lays on her belly, she will be on one knee with her other leg stretched out on her toes. She has figured out that she can lunge forward too. She is so fun. She is reaching me and climbing me all the time, mainly when she is clingy and wants mommy. Oh and she is saying Dada ALL the time.

This weekend we are going camping. Taking Lil for the first time. We are going to Yogi to my mom's place, where we were the Saturday of Mother's Day weekend. Then Sunday evening we are going to my Aunt Carolyn's lake house in Rochester and staying through Monday. The whole family will be there, and Lil will get to go out on the lake for the first time!

OK enjoy lots of pics!



A little photo shoot of my beautiful blue eyed baby girl!

playing in the jumperoo at Nicole's

chilling outside while daddy mows and mommy cleans the litter box

I went and took a shower and came back to this! ( Daddy isn't sleeping)


No comments: