So far a good week. I went to Martinsville Sunday to pick up my Sister and nephews. Lillian and daddy stayed home, and I was gone pretty much all afternoon. I left at 10:30, we skipped church because we were getting storms and I wanted to get ahead of them, well I was there an 1 1/2 before we left. No storms but rain the whole way home, which I wanted to avoid, but all well. N did good and Lillian was pretty good for him. He text me on the way and told me he didn't want to be a single parent. I told him, Welcome to my world!!!
Today I went with my sister to visit her friend, they have been friends since middle school, so I know her well too, she had a baby this morning and we went to go see them. My sister's friend Mandy came over and we went to lunch and then the hospital. Baby Harrison "Harry" is adorable!! Congrats Hilary and Ike! Then we came home and auntie Trisha fed Lillian and I visited with her and then left to go see Ashley, Amos and Miriam. I also went and picked up our pics from Target and came home. Trisha said Lillian did great, she didn't cry at all while I was gone. She even got her to sleep for about an hour!! I was so proud of her. Tomorrow will be a lot of mommy and Lilly time! It been good for her the past few days being away from mommy awhile and the fact that she didn't even cry when I left her with my sister was AWESOME!!
Tomorrow my mom comes down to pick them up and take them back to her place and then they will all, my mom and Rick included, to NY. My mom and Rick were going out there anyways so they are taking the 4 of them back. Its been really nice having them here! I miss my them all so very much and wished they lived closer :( Its going to be a busy week. We leave for mil and fil's on Thursday and then we head to my aunt and uncles on Friday evening. Were spending the night there and then heading to my dad's, who only live like 10 minutes away from them. Sunday we will go to my aunts for Easter. I'm so excited they have not seen Lillian since Christmas and cant wait for them to see her again!
OK enough about us I know your just dying to see all of the ADORABLE pics of Lillian!
OK, to view all of them you can go to:
www.thesmilestation.com
enter this info
guest name: Heather Clough
password: LTTT0959101720TAR
If you want to order them you have until 6/26 to order. Hope you enjoy the sneak peak I gave you, there are a lot more that what I put on here, but they are all so very cute!
ENJOY!!
look at those chubby wrists!









1 comment:
I LOVE her dress!
Post a Comment