Easter was good. She didn't sleep well, but that was expected. She got some Dr. Seuss books and a bible stories and songs book, with Cd's, and a few outfits from g and g Clough. She got an Easter bonnet, clothes and a few books from g and g Bacon, and a pink lamb from Great Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Doug. We got her a few new toys, but we didn't get her a whole lot. She is doing great with people if I leave her with them. On Saturday, the day before Easter, N and I went with my dad and Sharon to my step brother's improv show. My cousin's Matt and Nikki watched her and Nikki said she didn't cry at all! The only time she got fussy was when she was tired. It was great, I was so proud of Lilly. Nikki couldn't put her down though. When she tried to put her down in the crib, she screamed. We took Lillian to their house, so she was in a strange place, with people she has not seen since Christmas maybe even before then, and she didn't cry at all!!! BIG milestone!!
I think she is changing her sleep time. She has been lately rubbing her eyes a lot around 7. Usually she goes to bed at 8 but I think she is moving it to an earlier time, which is fine with me, I just need to go to be sooner than 11 because she will be up at like 7 or 7:30. Ugh, way to early for my taste but what's what happens when you have kids. She has developed such a great personality and its so awesome to see that! She is getting into everything that she can get into as she is rolling around the living room floor. She loves my computer and loves to pound on it too! I really need to start baby proofing :) Joy! She says mama when she cried, I wish it was intentionally directed towards me, but the time will come when it will be. Im really looking forward to our weather this week after tomorrow. Its going to be 87 on Saturday!!! We will definitely take advantage of the wonderful weather and take many many walks!
OK that is all for now. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!
Im not sure what she is thinking.
No comments:
Post a Comment